Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Despite the people in the background ...

The other morning i woke up in an absolute estatic mood, the reason? I have no idea but then again i figured that i should not have to have an explanation for my happiness , am i right or am i right? ...So moving on and going on with my day nothing crushed my mood i still remained as cheerful as can be. I love days like that where its seems like the sun will shine on you all day. I didnt want the day to end. I was so happy that i made deal with myself that i was going to make someone feel as great as i did. Like i've always witnessed, smiles are contagious, and can be a bandwagon because when somebody see thats you are happy and that your mood is there to stay for a while they want to have that same feeling = )
-smooches, J.woodz

1 comment:

  1. Its the best feeling ever when every thing goes right nd nothing van take that smile away fromour face :) Loved thebost and the blog. Please check out my blog and let me know what you think :). http://welcometothemindofayouth.blogspot.com thanks.

    ReplyDelete